Welcome to the Blockmason Weekly Update!
Hello, Blockmason community! Another week is upon us, which means it's time for another Weekly Update.
In this edition of the Weekly Update, Lndr v1.4 is here! Introducing all-new larger settlement and transfer options for Lndr and more.
Are you ready? Let's get started!
Lndr v1.4 is Available Today
We're excited to deliver the next major release of Lndr, version 1.4! Here is a quick look at what's new:
Know Your Customer ("KYC") Identity Verification Process
The headline feature in v1.4 is the addition of our Know Your Customer or "KYC" system. KYC is an optional, secure feature which allows Lndr users to confirm their true identity. Once your identity is confirmed, your cryptocurrency settlement options will increase from $200 to $2,000 in USD value per week. This is a significant increase which allows Lndr users to split larger expenses such as event tickets, shared rent or travel costs. Increased Ether (ETH) Settlement and Transfer Limits
One of the most popular user requests we've had is to increase our cryptocurrency settlement limits. In Lndr v1.4, there are two ways you can do this:
- KYC Identity Verification: Users that securely confirm their identity using Lndr'snew KYC system will have their weekly settlement limit increased to $2,000.
- Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) Staking: Users that stake at least 25 BCPT by holding it in their Lndr wallet address will have their weekly settlement limit increased to $750. BCPT can be acquired at most major cryptocurrency exchanges and transferred directly to your Lndr wallet.
- On the "Settlement" screen, we've added a dropdown box to select how you want to settle up
- We've added a new "Offline" screen, for when you have no active Internet connection
- When you first open Lndr, you will see our new loading screen (Android only!)
- Finally, we've squashed miscellaneous bugs and improved performance
We hope you enjoy this update to v1.4. Thanks for using Lndr!
Try out Lndr v1.4 Today
Lndr is our peer-to-peer bill-splitting and expense-sharing mobile app for iOS and Android. It uses the Credit Protocol and the Ethereum blockchain to create, manage and settle casual debts and IOUs between friends. Essentially, "Venmo of the blockchain."
Lndr supports dozens of currencies and allows users to settle debts in Ether (ETH). Lndr now also includes fiat currency settlement through integration with PayPal.
With the new addition of larger settlement and transfer options, it's a great time to try out Lndr.
That's everything for now! Thanks again for being part of the Blockmason community. Don't forget to add or follow us on your social media networks by clicking on the buttons below.
Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Update! Until then…
Let's get connected!
Our website: https://blockmason.io