We are excited to announce that we have implemented the ETH settlement functionality, which means that Android and iOS (to be onboarded soon) testers can now settle debts in ETH! Users will be able to send ETH from any Ethereum address to their Lndr wallets and vice versa.
In addition, since the launch of the Lndr UI Android testing last week, we have added the following functionalities (you can also see them on Github):
- Users can now search for new friends while creating debts.
- Users stay logged in for 15 minutes after closing Lndr.
- In addition to logging in via entering a password, users can now log in using Touch ID.
- Notifications can be toggled on and off.
- Nickname length is restricted to 20 characters.
- Back button navigation is enabled for Android.
- More updates are coming this week!
We received an overwhelming response just within few days after announcing the onboarding of Lndr UI iOS testers. We are currently processing the requests, and will be launching the iOS testing soon.
As always, we appreciate your support in bringing to life the first dapp built on top of the Credit Protocol!
// Blockmason Team